Mr. Richey practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation, probate law and family law, with an emphasis on appellate issues. His probate practice encompasses most areas of estate and trust administration, representing executors, trustees, heirs and beneficiaries in contested and uncontested matters. He also offers mediation services.
Attorneys consult with Mr. Richey on civil litigation and family law cases regarding issues requiring particularized attention both at the trial court and appellate levels. This gives him a unique perspective that benefits both his litigation and appellate clients.
Mr. Richey built his practice almost exclusively on referrals from other lawyers and current or former clients. He is grateful for the trust and confidence that his clients and other attorneys have placed in him and he works hard to continue to earn that trust.
Attorney at Law and Mediator
12112 Anderson Mill Road, Suite 12D
Austin, Texas 78726
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A., 2000)
- Texas, 2005
- Williamson County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Appellate Section
- State Bar of Texas, Child Protection Section
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and
Trust Law Section